Professor Gregory M Scalia
M.B.B.S. (Hons), M.Med.Sc., F.R.A.C.P., F.A.C.C., F.C.S.A.N.Z., F.A.S.E., J.P. Cardiologist
- Professor of Medicine, University of Queensland.
- Director of Echocardiography
The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
with principle involvement in the structural heart program
- Senior consultant cardiologist at Heart Care Partners, Wesley Hospital Brisbane.
- President, Structural Heart Disease Australia.
- Chairman, Medical Advisory Board, The Wesley Hospital, Brisbane 2014-2017.
- Principle, Echo Australia Program 2002-2021.
- Editor: Journal American Society of Echocardiography CASE Journal 2016
- Editor: Echocardiography Journal 2020
- Advanced Imaging Fellowship at The Cleveland Clinic, Ohio 1995-1996.