This award will be judged by the Scientific Committee and Session chairs to select 4 winners.
Winners will benefit from the following:
- 4 winners will have the opportunity to present at the podium (max. 15 minutes).
- 4 winners will be awarded a travel grant of up to $ 500.
- An additional $ 500 will be awarded to one best presenter among the 4 winners.
- The best presenter will have the chance to give a lecture at EACVI.
- Under 40 years of age by 28 May, 2021. Please provide your ID card or passport when you apply and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only for abstract submitters who submit "Oral Presentation".
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 8 January 2021 (23:59 GMT+8)
- Award Application Deadline: 8 January 2021 (23:59 GMT+8)
- The travel grant will be paid by bank transfer after Echo Asia has taken place: in no cases will advance payments be made. The winners will be required to submit their certificate of attendance to claim their travel grant.
- Only one award will be allocated per author, and that award cannot be accumulated or transferred.
How to apply:
- Please select "Apply for Young Investigator Award" when submitting abstracts.
- Or write an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Echo Asia YIA" before the application deadline.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT ABSTRACT SUBMISSION, PLEASE CONTACT
Echo Asia Hong Kong Conference Secretariat
c/o K.I.T. Group Greater China
Tel: +86 (0)10 6502 1017