Clinical Case Category
- 3D Echocardiography
- Machine Learning in Echocardiography
- Intracardiac Flow Visualization and Analysis
- Cardiac Mass/Tumour
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Contrast Echocardiography and Molecular Imaging
- Vascular, Aortic Diseases and Endothelial Function
- Stress Echocardiography
- Interventional, Intraoperative and Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Strain, Speckle Tracking and Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Systemic Diseases and Outcomes Research
- Paediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Ventricular and Atrial Function
- Echo in Arrhythmia/Source of Embolism
- Pericardial Diseases
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound
- Emerging Technologies
- COVID-19 and Cardiovascular Disease
- Miscellaneous (Including Experimental Echocardiography, Animal Models, Emerging Techniques and Miscellaneous Diseases)
Clinical Case Late-Breaking Submission Open: 12 October 2020
Clinical Case Late-Breaking Submission Close: 8 January 2021 (23:59 GMT+8)
Notification of Results (via email only): January 2021
Conference Registration Deadline for Presenters of Accepted Cases: 18 January 2021
Cases must be written in English.
All case(s) submission must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line "Echo Asia CASE" before the closing date.
Presenters are allowed to submit more than one case.
All cases must be original work.
Mentions of patient privacy are not authorized in any part of the presentation.
The case must not exceed the 350 word limit. Cases exceeding the 350 limit will be returned for re-submission. The word limit relates to the text only of the case and does not include title.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT CASE SUBMISSION, PLEASE CONTACT
Echo Asia Hong Kong Conference Secretariat
c/o K.I.T. Group Greater China
Tel: +86 (0)10 6502 1017